Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finally!

I have seen some of these silhouette works and I could never find who the artist was. Finally I have found them, it is Wilhelm Staehle. More silhouettes can be found at Silhouette Masterpiece Theatre. He has the kind of cynical and disturbed humor that I love and many people do not understand. I think what really draws me to Staehle's work is the vintage-y, antique store like imagery that he uses. I just want to post all of the silhouettes, but I think this is a good collection of my favorites.

I Challenge the Infant to a Game of Checkers to the Death

05intervention.jpg

09airguitar.jpg

12malehooker.jpg

Wildlife photographer

Pervert / Artist

Final Stunt

Pants

Even his Bio is awesome!

About the Artist

2 comments:

  1. OH man good good stuff. this is like hitting the gold mine. my favorites are as follows: the bear picture, the man jumping over the blind and of course his bio! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeHe I love this guy. Does that make me a male hooker?

    ReplyDelete